Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ani Phyo 15 Day Fat Blast: Day 15

Day 15

Due to limitations set by the publishing company, I am not able to post the recipes from the book. If you are unable to support Ani in purchasing her book, please utilize your public library! 


Today is technically my last day, where I get to pick any of the meals from the first 14 days for my menu. However, there are more recipes that I didn't get to do than would fit into just today's menu. Like tonight, I was going to make the Pesto Wraps, but realized I was out of avocado. Then I was going to make one of the other dinners I had missed and discovered that I either didn't have enough tomato or I needed avocado! Time to go to the store!


Breakfast

Chocolate Banana Mylk Shake
5 of 5 stars-- my personal rating

This recipe is great. It incorporates maca powder which is great for endurance. It is from phase 2, day 6.



Morning Snack

Ginger Mango Shake
5 of 5 stars-- my personal rating

Another awesome shake from phase 2, day 4. I ended up making this shake and my afternoon soup yesterday as I knew that I would be up and out early today. I ended up having the soup for lunch and having my lunch salad later


Afternoon Snack

Tomato Bisque
5 of 5 stars-- my personal rating

* I used more garlic because I love it!

I really enjoyed this soup and was glad I got to make it up as I missed it in phase 1.



Lunch

Easy  Being Green Salad
5 of 5 stars-- my personal rating


This salad is excellent!





Dinner

As I said above, I ran out of ingredients to be able to make one of the meals I missed during the first 14 days  I plan on completing those meals over the next couple days but for dinner this evening I decided to make a shake of my own.

Cinnamon Peach


1 Peach, cubed
1 banana
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp flax meal
1 tbsp hemp protein
1/2 tsp spirulina
Stevia, to taste
6 ice cubes
1 C filtered water

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.


Tomorrow I will give my concluding weight and some final thoughts. I hope you have enjoyed following my journey as I have had sharing it with you. I hope you will consider trying the Fat Blast plan as it really works and gives excellent guidelines on how to prepare meals and eat effectively to keep the weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment