Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ani Phyo 15 Day Fat Blast: Final Daily Overview

Day 16


Hi Everyone,
It has been an awesome journey that I have loved sharing with you. Today will be my last daily posting with recipe reviews for the Fat Blast book. I will be doing an official book review covering the whole book, not just the recipes here at Lorraine's Health Corner on blogger.

I weighed myself today and found that in total I have lost 9 pounds over the past 15 days! I am back to fitting in my small pants!! I was able to maintain my muscle weight over the past 2 weeks which is why I didn't loose more. I have lost a good deal of fat though!

























Overall my thighs, butt, waist, calves, arms, bust and face are smaller. The differences may be hard to see in photos, especially as these are varying in light, but to me the difference is fantastic.  

Today I have had a couple shakes, one of my own concoction and I am having the Pesto Wraps for dinner this evening.

Tropical Watermelon Smoothie

2 C cubed watermelon
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp fresh mint
1 C brewed green tea
Stevia
pinch cayenne pepper
1 C ice

Blend until smooth.

I made the choco banana milk shake for a snack.
For dinner I made the Pesto Wraps- 5 of 5 stars-- my personal rating.
For desert I made the Trail Mix Cookies from phase 3, day 14.


Thanks for sharing my journey, I appreciate all the support that I received. Overall, this is a fantastic plan that Ani developed, I highly recommend getting her book.

After the plan Ani has more recipes that are aimed for those who need more endurance, building muscle or adding strength, and increasing flexibility. Check it out, it is full of knowledge and great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment