Friday, October 12, 2012

Green Energizer Bunni Shake

Since completing the 15 day fat blast, I have been keeping the weight off (for the most part!) and creating some yummy recipes that are fat blast approved! I will be sharing them over the next couple weeks! I have some especially for fall, where as this one is more of summer shake. I had the watermelon left over and taking up room in my fridge so I froze it making it the perfect ingredient for shakes!

I call this the green energizer bunni because it is sweet, full of energy, keeps you going, and is green!


1 Pear, seeded and cubed
2 C frozen watermelon
1 C spinach (optional)
1 1/2 tsp spirulina
1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
2 tbsp hemp protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cayenne, or pinch to taste
1 C almond milk or 1 C brewed green tea
stevia to taste

Blend and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment