Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lemon Lime Bubbly Goodness!



I had an idea for a yummy green juice and it is so good I just have to share it! I have been craving soda recently so instead of buying some zevia, I thought I would make my own! I got a LARGE bottle of plain sparkling water- not seltzer or anything that had any other additives and started adding it to my juice! Or just adding some lemon or lime juice to it! Yum!
Lemon Lime Sparkler

1/2 Cucumber
3 cups spinach
2 limes
1 lemon
1" ginger root
1 apple
1 pkt stevia
1 C sparkling water

Prepare veg to be juiced- cut peels off lemon and limes, trim end off cucumber, cut the apple so it will fit down the shoot. Juice your veg and then add the stevia and sparkling water. Enjoy!!





In keeping with my green theme, I made a couple shakes that are deliciously green as well!


Pineapple Green Shake

1 banana
1/2 C fresh or frozen pineapple
1 tbsp brown rice protein powder
4 pkts stevia
1/2 tsp maca powder
1 tsp wheatgrass powder
1/2 -3/4 C green tea
1/2 C ice

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add more ice if you desire a thicker shake.



Orange Green Shake

1 banana

1/2 C fresh or frozen pineapple
1 tbsp brown rice protein powder
4 pkts stevia
1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Super Food Drink Powder- Orange Dreamsicle
2 pkts Emergen-C 5 drink powder- Passion Fruit
1/2 C orange juice
1/4 C green tea
1/2 C ice

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add more ice as desired for a thicker shake.



Tomato Snack

1 Slice raw bread
1 tbsp white miso
1 tomato, sliced
sprinkle with chipotle powder

A hot and delicious snack!

My sandwich blended into the background too much! Hurrah for photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment